Archive for the ‘Greasemonkey userscripts’ Category
Filter images in photo comments or discussion page.
- This script only filter images that has width more than 200px and height more than 50px or if the image height is more than 100px.
- Instead of goes to the photo page if you click the replacement link, this will toggle show/hide the image.
- Works on group discussion page and forums as well.
- Opera UserJS compatible.
Use either this script or Flickr Hearts.
Install this script:
To continue to work with it,
- Open Greasemonkey User Scripts Manager
Manage User Script)
- Select WordPress.com: Add Technorati Tags on the left panel
- Change the
Included pagesfield to
I have modified this script so that it works on all local Google domains.
- Evil Google Logo script by Amos at userscripts.org
- Evil Google Logo (all countries) script by me at userscripts.org
- Boing Boing: Script to replace Google logo with Evil Google logo
- Students for a Free Tibet
- Official Google Blog: Google in China
I just read A Tagging Bookmarklet for WordPress and wordpress.com Users on Lorelle’s blog. She uses Andrew Beacock‘s Oddiophile’s Technorati Tags Bookmarklet to add Technorati Tags. Then I thought, why don’t use a Greasemonkey userscript?
So here it is.
The button will add Technorati tags at the very bottom of the post after you enter some tags.